Software Engineer with Frontend Skills
We're looking for a passionate software engineer to join our team. You’ll be working on the technical design of all user facing applications, including the frontend for clinicians (web) and patients (app).
We are building the next generation of mhealth for heart patients. Preferably, you are a full stack engineer. At least, you have knowledge of and interest in web frameworks.
We believe in the agile manifesto and follow it as much as it makes sense. Right now we run a combination of Kanban and Scrum, because we found scrum to be too rigid. We work in a multi-disciplinary team and you will have extensive autonomy and a high level of personal responsibility.
Currently, our technology stack consists of:
- Ionic and Apache Cordova
- AngularJS and KnockoutJS
- F#, C#, .Net, TypeScript
- RavenDB, RabbitMQ
- Bootstrap and SASS
- Git (Github), CI using build-kite, clubhouse.io, Slack
Who are you?
We don’t know precisely who you are, but you probably have an MSc in software engineering or similar. You enjoy exploring new ideas and you like being around people who challenge you. You love to deliver software of great quality and people know they can count on you to get things done.
This is a high-impact, high-ownership opportunity. We work closely together to ensure everything runs smooth and looks great.
Who is SCAUT?
You'll be part of an interdisciplinary R&D venture, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a spin-out from the University of Copenhagen (see www.cith.dk). You'll be hired into Rehfeld Medical, the company behind SCAUT. We develop the next generation of mobile health for remotely monitored heart patients. Learn more about us in the media section.
Our culture is based on these values and beliefs
- we sketch, build and test prototypes early
- we built on user-centered design principles
- we base insights on thorough fieldwork and academic research
- we apply agile software development methods
- we keep an open, free and very flexible work environment
Our work isambitious. We create solutions that improve the lives of patients and the work practice for health professionals. If you are an entrepreneurial spirit with software engineering talent, we would very much like to work with you. We can't promise you a Tesla, but your salary will fit your skills.
How to apply
- Write an e-mail to Jonas Moll, co-founder of SCAUT on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include links to your online engineering profiles (GitHub, etc)
- Describe or link to your work history (resume, LinkedIn, others of your choice)
- We will hire as soon as we find the right person, so get in touch with us